Print Ad Specs
|Ad Dimensions||Inches (WxH)||Metric (WxH)|
|1 Page Standard|
|Trim||7.875" x 10.5"||19.77 cm x 26.67 cm|
|Bleed||8.125" x 10.75"||20.64 cm x 27.31 cm|
|Live Area||6.875" x 9.5"||17.46 cm x 24.13 cm|
|2 Page Spread|
|Trim||15.75" x 10.5"||40.05 cm x 26.67 cm|
|Bleed||16" x 10.75"||40.64 cm x 27.31 cm|
|Live Area||6.875" x 9.5" (each page)||17.46 cm x 24.13 cm|
|1/2 Page Spread|
|Trim||15.75" x 5.25"||40 cm x 13.34 cm|
|Bleed||16" x 5.5"||40.64 cm x 13.97 cm|
|Live Area||6.875" x 4.25" (each page)||17.46 cm x 10.8 cm|
|2/3 Page Vertical||4.625" x 9.5"||11.75 cm x 24.13 cm|
|1/2 Page Horizontal||7" x 4.75"||17.78 cm x 12.07 cm|
|1/2 Page Island||4.625" x 7.25"||11.75 cm x 18.42 cm|
|1/2 Page Vertical||3.375" x 9.5"||8.57 cm x 24.13 cm|
|1/3 Page Square||4.625" x 4.75"||11.75 cm x 12.07 cm|
|1/3 Page Horizontal||7" x 3.25"||17.78 cm x 8.3 cm|
|1/3 Page Vertical||2.25" x 9.5"||5.72 cm x 24.13 cm|
|1/4 Page Horizontal||4.625" x 3.5"||11.75 cm x 8.89 cm|
|1/4 Page Vertical||3.375" x 4.75"||8.57 cm x 12.07 cm|
|1/6 Page Horizontal||4.625" x 2.25"||11.75 cm x 5.72 cm|
|1/6 Page Vertical||2.5" x 4.625"||6.35 cm x 11.75 cm|
The Classified section is three columns wide -
|1 column: 2 1/4"||2 columns: 4 1/2"||3 columns: 6 7/8"|
- Send a press-optimized (high-resolution) PDF only. Send one file only. PDFs must be in PDF/X-4 compliant.
- Submit your digital ad on a CD, DVD, e-mail, or FTP. If sending file by e-mail or FTP, please contact Stacey Horne at +1 303.792.2390 x108 or shorne@RRMediaGroup.com for instructions.
- All fonts and photos must be embedded. Photos should be at least 300 DPI. All color within an ad should be CMYK or grayscale, not RGB or Pantone.
- For files created in a vector-based format such as Adobe Illustrator, we strongly recommend you convert all fonts to outlines before generating the PDF.
- For files created in Adobe Photoshop, we recommend that all type be rasterized before generating the PDF.
- We cannot be held liable for color accuracy if contact color proof is not provided. Please submit a 100% color proof, such as an Imation Digital Match Print, Kodak Approval, or a previously printed tear sheet. If the ad is black and white, please send a 100% laser printout.
- No longer accepted: Negatives or files that have not been converted to a PDF.
- Please provide the name of the person who created or sent files, along with a phone number where they can be reached.
- If you have questions, please contact Stacey Horne at +1 303.792.2390 x108 or shorne@RRMediaGroup.com.
- If the ad is black and white, please send a 100% laser printout.
- If the ad is color, please submit a 100% color proof, such as an Imation Digital Match Print, Kodak Approval or a previously printed tear sheet. We cannot be held liable for color accuracy if contract color proof is not provided.
- All color files must be submitted in CMYK format, not RGB or Pantone colors.
- All photos within your document must be scanned or saved at 300 dpi.
- All line art should have a resolution of 1200 dpi.
Please provide the name of the person who created or sent files, along with a phone number where they can be reached. Thank you.
Publisher reserves the right to mark "advertisement" on copy that readers might confuse with editorial content and to refuse offensive copy or advertisements that take unfair competitive advantage. Publisher assumes no liability for errors in key numbers, listing in the Advertisers' Index or reader service numbers.
Advertisers and their respective agencies are held liable for all contents of advertisements printed, and for any claims arising therefrom made against the publisher.
Publisher is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of an Act of God, action by any government or governing entity, fire, flood, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes, labor or materials shortage, transportation interruptions, work slowdown, or any condition beyond the control of the publisher that affects production or delivery in any manner.
Orders specifying positions are accepted subject to the right of the publisher to determine actual positions. An order may be canceled by the publisher if the advertiser or agent fails to pay overdue accounts.
Materials will be stored for one year, then destroyed if no instructions are received to the contrary.
2015 Canadian Utilities Information and Communications Technology Conference